2009 GREEN MARINE DAW 24
The DAW 24 lift keel (0.40. to 1.50m draft) is an exceptional trailer-sailer sports boat built with carbon composite materials for a light weight but strong construction. Ideal to race with a crew of 4 or 5 but still great fun to sail with less. Launch from the Hayling road trailer or use the single point lift attachment if crane is available. Comes with a large sail wardrobe and is ready to hitch up and go.
Basic Boat Info
- Engine Power: 4
Engines / Speed
Ferry Nab Bowness on Windermere
Maiden Marine, GB, LA23 3JH
Tel:+44 (0)1539 488050
Built with carbon composite laminates for a tough but light weight sports boat. Carbon mast and spars, lifting keel with lead bulb (0.40m to 1.50m draft), single rudder with tiller steering.
Sails and Rigging
Bermudan rig with deck stepped carbon mast and sparswith stainles rod standing rigging. Spectra running rigging. Battened mainsails, hank-on foresails, Spinnakers with poles.
- Mainsail by North (6years old) - said to be in "average condition"
- Mainsail by Quantum (10 years old) - said to be in "average condition"
- Jib by North (6years old) - said to be in "average condition"
- Jib by Goacher (6years old) - said to be in "very good condition"
- Conventional Spinnaker by Quantum (6years old) - said to be in "average condition"
- Conventional Spinnaker by Goacher (6years old) - said to be in "average condition"
- Old SB20 Spinnaker - age unknown
The inventory includes:
- Raymarine Tacktick Depth / Log / Speed
- Extensive sail wardrobe
- Hayling 2 wheeled trailer with spare wheel (serviced 2023)
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
Available to view by appointment. Please contact Maiden Marine on 015394 88050 to arrange.