Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volkswagen
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: 140-5
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 140hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
- Year: 2015
- Engine Hours: 941
Ferry Nab Bowness on Windermere
Cumbria, GB, LA23 3JH
Tel:+44 (0)1539 488050
Designed and constructed to European Directive requirements and according to CE certification.
Monolithic hull and interior counter moulding in polyester with balsa sandwich deck. White hull with metal grey livery, solid wood, slatted cockpit, decks and coachroof.
The transom lowers to form a generous bathing platform and also opens the access to the tender store which extends beneath the cockpit sole.
Deep draft cast iron fin keel (2.7m draft). Spade rudder with twin wheel steering.
The vessel is powered by a Volkswagon 140-5 140hp inboard diesel engine with a shaft driven 3 bladed folding propeller fitted with a rope cutter.
12V Gel batteries power the electronics while at sea. Shore power connection and a 9.5KVA generator give flexibility for use of mains appliances on board. A microwave oven, washer / drier and dishwasher are fitted along with air conditioning and electric heads.
- Extra large bow thruster (10KW) fitted 2018.
- Engine service July 2018 and generator serviced August 2018.
- All new impellers in water pumps
- New water element and thermostat fitted 2018
- Boat lifted out, cleaned, anti-fouled and new anodes fitted May 2018.
- All new Sprayhood windows 2018
- Various main engine and generator spares included.
- Extensive extra spares including new high gloss cupboard fronts and hinges
9/10 fractional Bermudan sloop rig with keel stepped, 3 spreader alloy mast and spars. Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging. Twin backstays, rigid boom vang, self tacking jib hardware and foresails fitted with roller furling. Genoa tracks with adjustable cars. 2 self-tailing Genoa winches and 2 halyard winches, all winches are electric.
- Rigged for asymmetric Spinnaker and Code 0. Two flag halyards.
- In-mast furling Mainsail - Mylar Taffeta (very lightly used) June 2015
- Furling double thickness Genoa - Dacron (very lightly used) June 2015
- North Sails In-mast furling Mainsail 3Di 760 2600 DPi - 2016
- North Sails Furling Genoa 3Di 760 19,600DPi - 2016
- North Sails Code 0 Aramid laminate with furling gear - 2015
- North Sails G2 Gennaker Norlan 150 including snuffer - 2018
- North Sails G1 Gennaker Norlan 150 with Profurl Spinex 5.0 top-down furler - 2018
In warmer climates the accommodation really begins in the large cockpit with the bimini overhead providing a great social space with shade. Rather than traditional washboards, the companionway is closed off with a neat electrically operated aluminium shutter. Large steps lead down into the saloon. To starboard is a generous chart table and navigation station, forward of which is the dinette dining table with question mark shaped settee and an island seat with leather upholstery. The dining table can be rotated. 32 inch TV+DVD-MP3-CD player in saloon. All interior woodwork is finished in hi gloss Alpi Mahogany with light white Oak laminate floors.
To port of the companionway is the U shaped galley with gas oven and grill with 3 burner hob, microwave oven, stainless steel sink and stainless steel drainer, fridge, top loading cooler and a variety of shelves and cupboards.There is also a 6 man dishwasher, washing machine.
Forward of the saloon is the master cabin and en-suite head (electric flush) and shower, central double berth with slatted base and marine mattress, night tables, a variety of shelves, drawers and cupboards, dressing table with mirror, 23 inch TV+DVD - MP3 player and 3 deck hatches.
Forward again is a large sail locker with ladder access through a deck hatch.
Aft of the companionway are a further two heads / shower rooms with electric flush heads and 2 more double cabins. The port cabin has a double berth with the starboard cabin bed can be divided to for twin berths.
Air conditioning is fitted for comfort in warmer climes.
Equipped for offshore passage making the extensive inventory includes:
- Iridium Pilot Radio Sat Phone
- B&G Zeuss 12" Additional multi-function screen in cockpit
- B&G Autopilot AC42 with gyro compass
- WR20 Simrad wireless autopilot remote control
- B&G Radar 4G
- Fixed B&G RS900 VHF, AIS receiver + 2 x hand held sets
- Inverter - 2000VA
- 8 man life raft
- Accommodation ladders (boarding ladders)
- 2 x Horse shoe life buoys
- Various warps and fenders
- Highfield 2.4m 3 person tender with Yamaha outboard
- Easy docking pack with upgraded bow thruster (Quick 10KW - 2018)
- 9.5KVA 220V Generator
- Elegance 2015 pack - Three cabins - three heads version
- 3 x Electric heads with holding tank
- 32 inch TV in saloon, 23 inch TV in master cabin
- Bespoke bedding available if required
- Leather upholstery in saloon
- Pure Brown carpets in saloon and cabins
- Grey upholstery padding in saloon and all cabins
- Two flag halyards
- "Blue Jeans" sprayhood with all new windows
- "Blue Jeans" cockpit bimini
- Dark Narval & carbon sky high comfort exterior upholstery
- Solid wood slatted deck and roof
- Bimini top and half sides
- Table and wheel covers
- Carbon Passerell gangplank
- Category A - 12 people
- Category B - 13 people
- Category C - 14 people
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Due to its location this boat is available to view by appointment only. Please contact Maiden Marine on +44(0)15394 88050 to arrange an appointment.